Every day I think how wonderful Bella Jewel(Scooter) has been as a member of our family. She is so sweet and wonderfully ornery. While, we never intended her to be a show dog, she is beautiful and most definitely our princess. We were somewhat concerned initially when we were considering bringing a toy poodle into our home, due to the size difference between her and our our Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Our vet had warned us against the potential damage that a larger dog could do to a poodle of her size. However, I believe that it depends on the the particular dog. While, Tootsie(Mazoo) is a large dog with protective instincts, she has never been aggressive to other dogs. In fact I believe her protective instincts are one of the reasons that she would never hurt Bella. I am so glad we did not listen to our vet, because Tootsie and Bella Jewel have been inseparable ever since the two of them were introduced to each other eight years ago. I honestly believe that they are great company to each other when we are at work and unable to be at home with them.
- The Importance of Branding for Anesthesia Providers
- Anesthesia Billing Transparency Through Technology and Reporting
- How to Evaluate Your Current Anesthesia Billing Service
- What Does Billing Transparency Really Mean to Your Anesthesia Group or Department?
- Did You Miss the Advance 2022 Anesthesiology Business Event? Here’s What We Learned!
Always Know the latest
Subscribe to The Anesthesia Min to receive a monthly update of the best articles on the business of working in anesthesiology.
See all of the eBooks that we have published in one place.