Happy New Year. I know you don’t remember me but I purchased a poodle from you about two years ago his name is Coco Royal (my name is Yetta Royal) and his parents are Tobie and Bell. Coco has truly changed my family and he is the joy of our day. Even my husband who is a clean freak is always buying new toys and sweaters for Coco which end up all over the house. We go on long walks with Coco as part of our exercise program and we are surprised at how much Coco looks forward to the 2hr walks. All that being said we have come to the conclusion that Coco needs a companion and we would like to find a good playmate for him this year. We are thinking of the brown poodles and I would like the playmate to be male and a toy poodle although Coco is a toy he is a little tall but I would like a smaller toy poodle. Please let me know if you might have a brown poodle available some time this year and if possible the name of the mom and dad so I can see them on the website.
- Stay in the Know: September 2022
- How Will Anesthesia Providers be Affected by the CMS Proposed Rule for Calendar Year 2023?
- The Importance of Anesthesia Branding on Your Hospital Website
- The Importance of Branding for Anesthesia Providers
- Anesthesia Billing Transparency Through Technology and Reporting
Always Know the latest
Subscribe to The Anesthesia Min to receive a monthly update of the best articles on the business of working in anesthesiology.
See all of the eBooks that we have published in one place.