Thought you might like to see Barney at his new home, and see how happy he is. He does miss his Miss. Linda, but he really likes his new toys. He is still golden, potty training is going remarkably well, still only a few accidents (maybe 4 or 5) in the house, he sleeps at night in bed with me and no accidents, I have to wake him up to go potty in the middle of the night! Its great. The collar training and crate training have been a little hurdle for him, he really does not like the collar! But he is learning those easier now. My vet was very impressed with Barney, he said he was a good looking puppy. So here are just a couple of pictures. Talk to you soon, he cant wait to come visit for his grooming.
- Stay in the Know: September 2022
- How Will Anesthesia Providers be Affected by the CMS Proposed Rule for Calendar Year 2023?
- The Importance of Anesthesia Branding on Your Hospital Website
- The Importance of Branding for Anesthesia Providers
- Anesthesia Billing Transparency Through Technology and Reporting
Always Know the latest
Subscribe to The Anesthesia Min to receive a monthly update of the best articles on the business of working in anesthesiology.
See all of the eBooks that we have published in one place.