Thought you might like to see Barney at his new home, and see how happy he is. He does miss his Miss. Linda, but he really likes his new toys. He is still golden, potty training is going remarkably well, still only a few accidents (maybe 4 or 5) in the house, he sleeps at night in bed with me and no accidents, I have to wake him up to go potty in the middle of the night! Its great. The collar training and crate training have been a little hurdle for him, he really does not like the collar! But he is learning those easier now. My vet was very impressed with Barney, he said he was a good looking puppy. So here are just a couple of pictures. Talk to you soon, he cant wait to come visit for his grooming.
- Anesthesiologist Salaries: You Asked, We Answered! See Our Top 3 Tips to Achieve Maximum Compensation
- Why Human Interaction Still Matters – And Improves Your Bottom Line
- What To Do When You Feel Stuck in Your Anesthesia Billing Situation
- Why Customer Service is the Most Important Metric in Anesthesia Billing
- Perioperative Surgical Home – What it looks like for Anesthesiologists in 2021.
Always Know the latest
Subscribe to The Independent Anesthesiologist to receive a monthly update of the best articles on the business of working in anesthesiology.
See all of the eBooks that we have published in one place.