Anesthesia Billing and Practice Management

for Private Practices

Fusion Anesthesia Solutions has been serving the anesthesia community for close to 50 years. We believe there is no substitute for human expertise, persistence and dedication and we have made this philosophy the heart of our business. We provide full-spectrum business services, from billing to complete practice management including tax preparation. We handle your business so you can focus on your patients and quality of life.

Focused on Net Collection Percentage

Net collection percentage is our primary focus and the foundation that we’ve built our business around. By using the net collection percentage as our key metric, it becomes the primary driver of our ability to deliver revenue to clients ensuring we are collecting every penny they are due. It’s easy to collect the initial 80% of billed charges but the remaining 20%, those are the labor intensive, hard to collect dollars that require rigorous follow-up. That 20% can have a huge impact on your practice’s bottom line.

Concierge Client Service

At Fusion, everything we do is with the client in mind. Our processes, reporting and technology were designed to ensure every customer has an outstanding experience with us. We pride ourselves on the ability to deliver customized reporting and dashboards, typically within 5 days from concept to delivery. Our highly trained and long-tenured staff are available round the clock to answer questions. We have never lost a client for performance reasons in our almost 50-year history.

Meticulous Reconciliation Processes

Throughout our history, Fusion Anesthesia Solutions has developed and perfected processes to ensure every single anesthesia case performed is captured and billed, including those often missed non-OR cases. Once payment is received, we use both automation and manual processes to verify every payment received is paid according to your payer contract. We have a zero tolerance policy for any payment that does not meet the expected. We see the process through until full payment is received and the claim is fully adjudicated.

Reporting and Analytics With Actionable Data

Anesthesia Billing Transparency through ReportingCogitoAnalytics, a proprietary tool developed by Fusion Anesthesia Solutions, provides clients with 24/7access to anesthesia reporting and data including patient and claim level detail. Clients are easily able to view anesthesia revenue by location, inpatient vs outpatient, by payer, by surgeon and much more.

We also provide comprehensive anesthesia practice management and consulting services, including: 



Financial Services
  • Payroll Processing
  • Accounting and Financial Management
  • Financial Reporting
  • Provider Compensation Plans
  • Profit and Loss/Financial Statements
  • Account Reconciliations
  • Accounts Payable
  • Benefit Plan Administration
  • Financial and strategic Planning
  • W-2/W-3/1099 Preparation and Filing for both Federal and State
Business Consulting
  • Start-Up Planning; buy in / out agreements; group governance ; practice valuation
  • Scheduling and Efficiency Analysis
  • Facility Credentialing Support
  • Stipend Analysis and Negotiation
  • Hospital Contract Negotiation
Tax Services
  • Corporate Income Tax Preparation and Filing
  • Personal Income Tax Preparation and Filing
  • Planning and Guidance
  • Quarterly/Annual Payroll Tax Reporting
  • Sales/Use Tax Reporting
  • Shareholder / Buy-in and buy-out Agreement Support Stockholder/partner agreement assistance
  • Audit preparation
  • Business Analytics
  • Applications

Experience the Fusion Difference

  What makes us different:

  • Anesthesia Billing and Practice Management is all we do
  • Highest Net Collection Percentage in the industry, it is our job to collect  every dollar your practice is due.
  • Complete transparency via our proprietary analytic platform, CogitoAnalytics,
  • Value-added services, including a full spectrum of practice management and consulting services.
  • We’ve never lost a client due to performance issues

Fusion Anesthesia Solutions’ Blog for Private Practices

Do you have an A+ Anesthesia Billing Service?

Find out.

Evaluate My Current Biller

Get the 10-step How to Start a Practice checklist!

Download our Free eBook: Transparency in Anesthesiology Billing: Everything Your Billing Company Doesn’t Want You to Know

  • Hospital / Organization / Practice Name
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Interested in lowering your costs? Let’s talk.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Hi there! Need a laugh? 🙂

Yes! Joke, please.

Contact Us

No obligation custom report

See the appropriate billing and collections opportunities that your current billing systems are missing.

*all fields required

Newsletter Signup