Anesthesia Billing & Practice Management
Exclusively for Anesthesia Providers and Hospital Anesthesia Departments
Hospital Anesthesiology Billing & Revenue Cycle Services
Private Practice Anesthesia Billing & Revenue Cycle Services
What Makes Our Anesthesia Billing and Practice Management Different
Anesthesia Billing is Our Only Specialty
Comprehensive Suite of Services
Transparency Through Technology
ANESTHESIA BILLING WITH 100% TRANSPARENCY
Not partnering with the correct anesthesia billing company will significantly impact the revenue of your anesthesia practice. At Fusion Anesthesia Solutions we believe 100% transparency in anesthesia billing is the first step in building a trusted partnership.
We accomplish this through:
- Our refined and perfected anesthesia billing process that results in capturing maximum revenue for our clients.
- Our Focus on Net Collection Ratio
- Our Client Services – Ensuring that every client has an outstanding anesthesia billing experience with Fusion Anesthesia Solutions
- Our technology platform that streamlines processes, expedites performance and improves the overall client experience.
We Aren’t Your Average Anesthesia Billing Company
The Fusion Anesthesia Solutions Billing Difference:
- Anesthesia Billing and Practice Management is all we do
- We reconcile every payment with contract terms line by line. Payors systemically underpay. We catch them when other anesthesia billing companies don’t.
- Highest Net Collection Percentage in the industry, collecting every dollar your practice is due.
- Proprietary Anesthesia Billing Reporting platform – dashboard with statements and the data to show you exactly where your money is
- Value-added services, including a full spectrum of anesthesia practice management services.
- We’ve never lost a client due to performance issues
WhitePaper: How To Evaluate Your Current Anesthesia Billing Company
Fusion Anesthesia Solutions Blog – Learn More About Anesthesia Billing
The annual anesthesiology conference is back in full force! It was great to see the conference return to pre-pandemic attendance at the Anesthesiology 2023
While there are changes and updates regularly in anesthesia billing, one thing that remains constant is our unyielding commitment to provide outstanding customer service
We have found many deficiencies when it comes to billing for anesthesia services within a hospital.
Whether you’ve made the decision to change anesthesia billing vendors or have decided to move from an in-house billing operation to outsourcing, a common
Our reporting goal is to provide not just information but insight. Data provides value that is critical to your anesthesia practice. Fusion Anesthesia Solutions developed…
Transparent Performance: ANESTHESIA BILLING WITH 100% TRANSPARENCY Not partnering with the correct anesthesia billing company will significantly impact the revenue of your anesthesia practice. At…
During ASA Advance: The Anesthesiology Business Event, leadership was a topic of discussion in both the exhibit hall and of the many sessions. For
Reimbursement Issues in Anesthesiology: Part 2 of our Revenue Cycle Health for Hospitals Series In Part 2 of our series on Revenue Cycle Health for
The Importance of Your Anesthesia Practice’s Payer Contract Negotiations Part 3 of our Anesthesia Billing Revenue Cycle Health Series In the final part of
It was a Mardi Gras of a time in New Orleans at the American Society of Anesthesiologists’ annual conference, Anesthesiology 2022. It was so
6 Numbers Anesthesiologists Should Know: From open first-year residency spots to average incentive bonuses, here are six numbers anesthesiologists should know:
The Importance of Your Anesthesia Practice’s Net Collection Ratio: Part 2 of our Anesthesia Billing Revenue Cycle Health Series The formula for determining your